- Overall length: 10,00 mt.
- Maximum beam: 3,38 mt.
- Calado: 1,97 mt.
- Displacement: 4,700 kg.
- Ballast: 1,000 k
- Engine: Volvo 29 CV
- Sail area 51 m2
- Furlex genoa winder.
- Furlex Main Reel
- 2 batteries.
- Battery charger and silicone grounding cable 15 mts.
- Electrical panel with 12 circuit breakers for 12V circuit
- Voltmeter and tank level
- Interior lighting in all cabins with special reading lights.
- 230V sockets. On the menu table, kitchen and bathroom.
- 12V power socket on the chart table.
- Navigation lights.
- Tridata probe and slide, Raymarine
- Garmin Autopilot GPH12.
- Raymarine ST60 wind equipment
- GPS Plotter in Bathtub GPSMap 4008
- Radio – CD-MP3.
- 150 l freshwater reserve .
- Interior showers
- External shower.
- Waste water tank.
Anchorage and ropes
- Anchor bruce 15 kg. and 30 m of galvanized chain of 8 mm. driven by electric windlass of 1.100 w
- 8 mooring lines of different ore and length.
- 6 defenses.
- 4 mooring cleats
- Toldo Bimini with extension
- 2 cabins with 4 fixed berths plus lounge with double sofa
- Different cabinets and compartments with drawers, bottle racks
- 6 hatches and hatches
- Kitchen with gas oven and two burners in worktop with cardan system
- Located on the port side to obtain maximum operability in the dining room.
- Work surface finished in high quality laminate resistant to water and high temperatures.
- 1 Electric refrigerator.
- 2 butane bottles with external ventilation.
- Dishes for 6 people,: Saucepans, Pans, strainer, squeezer, corkscrew, coffee maker, thermos cutlery, etc…
- Cleaning material
- Volvo-Penta D1-30 29hp Sail-Drive Refrigeration with exchanger.
- Three-bladed propeller.
- Cruising speed: 6.0 mn at 1,800 rpm
- Large engine compartment with full accessibility, all bulkheads are easily removable.
- Cockpit engine controls and instruments, rev counter, hour meter, automatic stop and oil temperature and pressure clocks.
- 90 l. Diesel tank
- 2 fuel filters and water separator.
- Table of charts that allows its use with both hands free in any situation of sea and heel.
- Complete set of Mediterranean charts, Wind Rose and rules.
- Outdoor fluorescent light 12V
- Thermometer, hygrometer and barometer.
- Clothes hangers
- Electric heater
- Bed sheets and cushions in all cabins
- Interior and exterior cleaning material
- Adaptable port power sockets
- “zodiac” 2,20 mts
- All-risk and occupant insurance.
- Equipment according to category 2 certificates (60 miles).
- VHF portable GMDSS
- 6 vests.
- Life raft
- Flares, rockets and smoke signals.
- Acoustic signals.
- 1 ring with light and rabiza.
- 3 Extinguishers.
- Complete set of tools.
- Complete set of engine parts.
- Rol shipped with all certificates up to date.