- Year : 2010
- Overall length: 10,80 mt.
- Maximum beam: 3,60 mt.
- Calado: 1,55 mt.
- Displacement: 5.800 kg.
- Ballast: 1,460 kg.
- Engine: Volvo 29CV
- Seats: 8
- Sail area 62 m2
- Mayor and Genoa Elvstrom.
- Furlex genoa winder.
- Furlex Main Reel.
- All-risk and occupant insurance.
- Equipment according to category 2 certificates (60 miles).
- 8 vests.
- Flares, rockets and smoke signals.
- Satellite Beacon.
- Acoustic signals.
- 1 ring with light and rabiza.
- 3 Extinguishers.
- Viking self-inflating life raft (8 seater),
- Complete set of tools.
- Complete set of engine parts.
- Rol shipped with all certificates up to date.
- 3 cabins with 6 fixed berths plus living room with double sofa
- Different cabinets and compartments with drawers, bottle racks
- 6 hatches and hatches
- Volvo-Penta D2-20 20 hp Sail-Drive Refrigeration with exchanger.
- Three-bladed propeller.
- Cruising speed: 5.8 mn at 1,800 rpm
- Large engine compartment with full accessibility, all bulkheads are easily removable.
- Cockpit engine controls and instruments, rev counter, hour meter, automatic stop and oil temperature and pressure clocks.
- 150 l oil tank.
- 2 fuel filters and water separator.
Anchorage and ropes
- Anchor bruce 15 kg. and 50 m of galvanized chain of 8 mm. driven by electric windlass of 1.100 w
- 8 mooring lines of different ore and length.
- 6 defenses.
- 4 mooring cleats
- Bimini shade
- M.K.L. Yachting S.L.
- Kitchen with gas oven and two burners in worktop with cardan system
- Located on the port side to obtain maximum operability in the dining room.
- Work surface finished in high quality laminate resistant to water and high temperatures.
- 2 sinks.
- 1 Electric refrigerator.
- 2 butane bottles with external ventilation.
- Dishes for 8 people,: Saucepans, Pans, strainer, squeezer, corkscrew, coffee maker, thermos cutlery, etc…
- Cleaning material
- Table of charts that allows its use with both hands free in any situation of sea and heel.
- Complete set of Mediterranean charts, Wind Rose and rules.
- Outdoor fluorescent light 12V
- Thermometer, hygrometer and barometer.
- Clothes hangers
- Electric heater
- Bed sheets and cushions in all cabins
- Interior and exterior cleaning material
- Adaptable port power sockets
- “zodiac” 2,40 mts
- 2 batteries.
- Battery charger and silicone grounding cable 15 mts.
- Electrical panel with 12 circuit breakers for 12V circuit
- Voltmeter, ammeter and tank level
- Interior lighting in all cabins with special reading lights.
- 230V sockets in the kitchen, kitchen and bathroom.
- 12V power socket on the chart table.
- Navigation lights.
- Tridata probe and slide, Raymarine
- Raymarine ST autopilot. 6000.
- Northstar wind equipment
- GPS Explorer
- VHF Explorer with external repeater
- VHF Portable GMDSS
- Radio – CD. Indoor speakers.
- 300 l freshwater reserve distributed in 2 tanks.
- Hot water system
- Interior showers.
- External shower.
- Waste water tank.