Yacht Charter in Barcelona

The best price-quality relation in Spain

PRICE PER DAY PER BOAT (2024) DISCOUNTS: 10%, 15% for 1 or 2 weeks

Discounts of 10%, 15% for 1 or 2 weeks rent

yearlenghtcrew max.28th july to 24th august7 April to 27th july and 25th august to 28th septemberRest of the yearcaution (until 2 days)caution (more 2 days)


Bavaria 46200914.50106305154509001.800
Bavaria 40201211.998/124904003208001.200
Oceanis 43201412.7510/125454603506001.400
Bavaria 34201710.808/10 4303652755001.300
Bavaria 35200911.0083753202405001.200
Bavaria 32 crs201310.406/83352852105001.100
Bavaria 32cr201110.406/83202802055001.000
Bavaria 31200910.006295250185500900


Selva 57020155.706240205145500800

The price includes all extras of the boat (dinghy, electronics etc.), taxes and full coverage insurance. Options you can add

…skipper 150,- Euros, (caution money reduce to 500,- Euros)
…outboard engine 
 15,- Euros/day
…rough weather insurance 
payment conditions: 
40% upon booking, the rest 60% and the caution money by take over of the boat (VISA or cash)
It is not necessary to rent the boats for a whole week, you can rent  just the days you need.


Nous savons à quel point l'hygiène est importante pour vous. C'est pourquoi, dans les prochaines livraisons, nous renforcerons le service de nettoyage et de désinfection, et nous appliquerons toutes les mesures nécessaires pour garantir la sécurité de tous

El Equipo de Yates Azimut

Al continuar utilizando el sitio, usted acepta el uso de cookies. más información

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.