the best price-quality relation in Spain

Phone: +34 93 815 08 78 - Mobile: +34 616 32 22 69
email: yatesazimut@yatesazimut.com
the best price-quality relation in Spain
Yates Azimut Velero

PRICE PER DAY PER BOAT (2017)
DISCOUNTS: 10%, 15% for 1 or 2 weeks

year   lenght crew
max.
29th july
to
20th august
3rd June
to 28th july
and
21st august to
25th september
18th march
to 2nd june
and
26th september
to 22th october
rest
of the
year
caution
(until 2
days)
caution
(more 2
days)
Sailboats
Bavaria 46 2009   14.50 10 630 515 450 360 900 1.800
Bavaria 46 2008   14.50 10 630 515 450 360 900 1.800
Bavaria 46 2006   14.50 10 560 455 390 315 900 1.700
Bavaria 38 2006   12.10 8 415 350 265 225 500 1.300
Bavaria 35 2009   11.00 8 360 305 230 195 500 1.200
Bavaria 32 crs 2012   10.40 6 325 270 205 180 500 1.100
Bavaria 32cr 2011   10.40 6 310 260 200 175 500 1.000
Bavaria 31 2009   10.00 6 290 245 185 160 500 900
Bavaria 30 2008 9.60 6 265 220 170 145 300 600
Jeanneau Sun 25 2006   7.49 6 190 155 135 110 200 500
                     
Catamarans
Mahé 36 2008   11.40 12 580 495 395 330 800 1.600
Motor                    
Beneteau Flyer 750 2010 PNB 7.50 9 350 270 190 145 500 800
Selva  570 2015   5.70 230 195 140 110 500 800
                     
 

The price includes all extras of the boat (dinghy, electronics etc.), taxes and full coverage insurance.
Options you can add:
...skipper
140,- Euros, (caution money reduce to 500,- Euros)
...outboard engine
 15,- Euros/day
...rough weather insurance
8%
payment conditions:
40% upon booking, the rest 60% and the caution money by take over of the boat (VISA or cash)
It is not necessary to rent the boats for a whole week, you can rent  just the days you need.


Do you have
little sailing experience?
We help you!

contact us

Yates Azimut
Yacht Charter sailboats and motorboats
Vilanova Barcelona - Spain


__
08800. Vilanova i la Geltrú (Barcelona) Spain
phone  +34 93 815 08 78 - mobile: +34 616 322 269
email: yatesazimut@yatesazimut.com
Our services:
Charter since 1980
Bareboat or skippered charter
business events
Distances from Vilanova:
Sitges: 4 miles
Barcelona: 23 miles
Tarragona: 22 miles
Balears: 95 miles
Columbretes: 90 miles

Charter boats in Spain, Barcelona, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada.